Sabi ko noon bago magstart ang 2008, magiging mas productive ako compared sa 2007. And I was! :)
So, instead of the usual New Year's Resolution, I'll post 5 reasons why my 2008 was a blast!
1. Feb 18, 2008. I'll be celebrating my 1st year with my current company next month. Akala ko hindi din ako magtatagal. Turns out, nag enjoy ako sa work ko and I realized na nahanap ko na ang work for me. Promotion ang goal ko this year. More responsibilities and more chances to prove what I am capable of.
2. Because of the breakup with my ex, my maturity level went up and I understood myself better. I realized my worth as a partner and as an individual. No more kids!
3. I met M. (Mawawala ba naman siya? ehehe) And until now, I am thankful that we are still together and our relationship's getting stronger despite of all the things we've been through. Madami ng napagdaanan and sana makaya pa lahat ng challenges that will face us.
4. I've met a lot of wonderful people (some my friends now). I learn a lot from them and I hope to have them for a very long time. I lost contact with some of my friends (kaya ung iba nagtatampo na) and I'm hoping that we are still friends no matter what. I miss you, guys!
5. I still look forward to coming home from work. Believe me, nothing makes me relax than seeing my family after a day's work. Sa bahay kasi, pagpasok mo ng pinto, (I feel that) tanggal lahat ng pagod at worries mo from outside. From DVD Marathons to bonding with my sis, wala na akong hahanapin pang iba.
And with that, 2009 should (!) be better. I'll make sure of that.
More unforgettable moments, more life-changing experiences and more chances to learn about life.
Btw, I won a 4GB USB Flash Drive in the Christmas Wishlist Contest by Melo Villareal.
My fourth win in the online contests I've joined. In 2008, I won 2 Starbucks GC, 1 6-months subscription to a magazine, 1 ticket to an event and 1 USB Flash Drive hehe swerte ako ng 2008. Sana sa 2009 makapanalo naman ako ng laptop. :)
Sebastian Castro’s Bubble – Hot Music Video!
4 years ago